View count: 12262


•Where is Office of Student Affairs?

    R114, 1F Administration Building

• Where can I apply for diplomas or transcripts?

   You can go to Office of Academic Affairs to apply for Diplomas and transcripts (web link  Tel:+886-2-3366-2388)

• I am an Overseas Chinese Student/ Int'l Student. Where can I get information?

   Overseas Chinese Students:Please visit the Overseas Students Advising Division (web link Tel:+886-2-3366-3232)

   Int'l Students:Please visit the Office of International Affairs (web link Tel:+886-2-3366-2007~8)

• Where can I apply for Scholarships or Exemptions & Loans?

    Please visit the Student Assistance Division (web link Tel:+886-2-3366-2048~50)

• I am a freshmen. I want to know more about the Student Associations

    Please visit the Student Activity Division (web link Tel:+886-2-3366-2063~66)

    Freshmen / Transfer students:Freshmen / Transfer students Admissions Service (web link)

• I want to know about Enterprises or I am an Enterprise that wants to provide student internships and employment

    Please visit the Career Center (web link Tel:+886-2-3366-2046-47)