【SHSD】Based on “National Taiwan University Student Dormitory Management Regulation”, and “National Taiwan University Student Summer Holiday Accommodation Management Regulations”
Please note the following:
- Summer Holiday Accommodation: From June 26th, 2017 to August 25th, 2017.
Graduates who are currently living off campus:
- Target: Students who live off campus with residency address that is not in Taipei City, New Taipei City, or Keelung City for more than two years. (Including 2017 new graduate students.)
- Application: Please sign in with your Student ID number to https://housing.ntu.edu.tw/graduate.summer to apply for summer living. Registration starts from Thursday, June 8th, 2017 9AM until Thursday, June 15th, 2017 5PM. (Applications after deadline are not acceptable)
- Results are expected to be announced on Friday, June 16th 2PM on the Student Housing Service Division Website. Do not forget to read carefully the online application explanations.
Graduates who are currently living on campus:
- Fees for summer holiday accommodation are already included in the second semester’s tuition. If the student does not desire to live on campus during the summer, please let the dormitory’s counselor know before June 2nd, 2017. In addition, please head to the Student Housing Service Division Office to cancel summer living and apply for refunds. Lastly, remove all your belongings from the dormitory before June 25th, 2017.
- Students who are planning on living on campus over the summer and did not pay the accommodation fee yet, please let the dormitory’s counselor know and register for payment before June 2nd, 2017 (During office hours from 9AM until 5PM)
- Graduate students with student ID numbers before R02, P00, D99, F98 (including) who live on campus and are expecting to graduate within their major’s required time, the last day to live on campus is August 25th, 2017. Please note the rules for leaving the dormitory.
- Graduate students with student ID numbers before R02, P00, D99, F98 (including) who live on campus, are not expecting to graduate within their major’s required time, please apply for 2017 Fall accommodation online from July 15th, 2017 to July 25th, 2017.
- Attach File： Download