Spring 2019 Undergraduate Dormitory Application
Eligibility: Undergraduate students who are NOT living in any of the campus dormitory. Applicants and parents should have their household registry registered outside of Taipei City, New Taipei City, and Keelung City, for more than 2 years.
- Temporally leaving students are qualified to participate in the dormitory draw, but ones should re-enroll in school when you have been assigned to a room and are about to check in. If not, you will be disqualified from the application.
- Undergraduate students who are currently living in BOT are eligible to draw for the school dormitory, but if you desire to terminate the contract with BOT in advance as your application of school dormitory is successful, you will have to pay one-month security deposit according to BOT dormitory contract.
- For those living in any of the campus dormitory currently, if your accommodation has expired, please contact Student Housing Service Division (Ms. Feng) to reopen the access authority.
- If you failed to apply with an updated household registry, please inform Student Housing Service Division (Ms. Feng), and update your residence address at the Undergraduate Academic Affairs Division Office.
- Students are required to bring along the household registry documents (both students’ and parents’) on the check-in day to be verified. Your eligibility will be removed if you failed to do so.
- Application dates: Thursday, December 27, 2018 10:00 am to Tuesday, January 7, 2019 05:00 pm. (Late entry will NOT be accepted.)
Application website: https://housing.ntu.edu.tw/waiting/index/id/1072
The following conditions are arranged in priority:
- Students with a documented disability. (The copied document needs to be attached.)
- Students with low income family. (Low income household certificate with applicant’s name needs to be attached.) Free for dormitory fees, but security deposit needs to be paid.
- Students from mid-low income family. Reduction of 30% dormitory fees. (The certificate needs to be attached.)
- Islanders and aboriginal students. (Household registry documents need to be attached.)
- Students whose accommodation expired year has been reached (with student ID B02, Department of Veterinary Medicine; B01, Department of Dentistry; B00, Department of Medicine; B03) are still eligible, ordering after other applicants.
- Double major students, transfer students and previous LOA students should attach a transcript or any proving documentation for delayed graduation, ordering before other delayed-graduation students.
- The following conditions are arranged in priority:
- Application result announcement: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 2.00 p.m. on Student Housing Service Division website and the application website. To protect students’ right and interests, do not exchange the drawing result with others.
- Students can choose to apply for Downtown Dorm or On-campus dorm. If you are not interested in any one of them, do not fill it when applying. Vacancies will be filled until May 15, 2019. Students can check the waiting list on the application website.
- Please visit if you are interested in applying for the BOT prince house. Students may apply for both main campus and BOT dormitory at the same time, but ones should choose either of them if you succeed in getting both.
- Please contact Student Housing Service Division, Ms. Anhua Feng if you have any enquiries regarding to student dormitory application and admission matters. Email: . Phone: 02-3366-2266.
NTU Student Housing Service Division.