Spring 2018 Undergraduate Dormitory Application
· Eligibility: Undergraduate students who are not living in any of the campus dormitory.
o Undergraduate students who are currently living in BOT are eligible, but if your application is successful, you will lose the security deposit for breaking your lease with BOT.
o For those who are currently living in any of the campus dormitory which their accommodation has expired, please contact Student Housing Service Division (Ms. Feng) to reopen the access authority.
· Criteria: Applicants and their parents should have their household registry registered outside of Taipei City, New Taipei City, and Keelung City, for more than 2 years.
o Please inform the Student Housing Service Division (Ms. Feng) if you failed the application with an updated household registry, and update your residence address at the Undergraduate Academic Affairs Division Office.
o Students are required to bring along their household registry documents (both students’ and parents’) on the check-in day to be verified. Your eligibility will be removed if you failed to do so.
o Students who applied for leave of absence are required to complete the application of reenrollment before checking into the dorm. Otherwise, students will not be allowed to live in the dorm.
· Application dates: Friday, December 22, 2017 10:00 am to Tuesday, January 2, 2018 05:00 pm (Late entry will not be accepted).
· Application website: Please enter to apply.
o Eligible dormitory applicants with the following conditions may be categorized as a priority.
1. Students with a documented disability.
2. Islanders and aboriginal students.
3. Students with low income family (free for dormitory fees, but security deposit are to be paid).
4. Students from mid-low income family (reduction of 30% dormitory fees).
· Applicants must be upload document of proof to the application website.
· Late or delayed-graduation students (with student ID B02, Department of Veterinary Medicine: B01, Department of Dentistry: B00, Department of Medicine: B99) are eligible, with an order after other applicants. Double major students, transfer students and previous LOA students should attach a transcript or any proving documentation, order will be in front of delayed-graduation students.
· Students can apply for Downtown Dorm or On-campus dorm.
· Results release date: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 02:00 pm (on the Student Housing Service Division website).
· Please do not exchange the numbers assigned with any other person without authorization.
· Students who aren’t drawn to any dorm will get a waiting list number randomly. If there is an empty bed available then you will receive the e-mail notice sequentially. You’re able to check for the waiting conditions by website () to search for the waiting conditions.
· Waiting line numbers will work until 31/5/2018. After the date, the number is invalid.
· Please visit if you are interested in applying for the BOT prince house. Students may apply for both main campus and BOT at the same time, but they should choose either of them if they get both.
· Please contact us if you have queries pertaining to student dormitory application and admission matters. Student Housing Service Division, Ms. Anhua Feng, email , phone 02-3366-2266.
NTU Student Housing Service Division